Received Purchase Orders(POs) will be listed on the Purchase Orders page.
- You can view a PO in 3 modes; Formatted View, Raw Message, and JSON Representation.
- Formatted View displays a human readable representation of the Purchase Order, with the capability to print. This might be helpful if you need a printed version of the Purchase Order for internal documentation processes.
- Raw Message displays the received Purchase Order as it is, only with newlines added for readability.
- JSON Representation displays a JSON based representation of the received Purchase Order, which might be helpful for further processing by other applications.
- Will show the parent inbox message of the selected PO.
- Will show the complete transaction for this purchase order.
- Will filter the PO list by the parent Inbox message. If the Inbox message relevant to the selected PO has multiple POs, only those POs will be listed.
- Will delete the selected PO.